Buying A Safe - Udon Thani

starky

Global House,Home Pro or Thaiwatsadu would be my starting points.

Global house can be used via Lazada also.

http://www.lazada.co.th/morries-fire-resistant-safe-box-ms-16td-218678.html

This one for 18000 baht seems better than your average hotel one.

http://www.lazada.co.th/ms-52d-morries-fire-resistant-dialkeyhandle-safe-est-124kg-218717.html

Edited by stoneyboy

I am sure there are dedicated office supply stores or safe only type places in a city the size of Udon.

I realise there must be mate. I was hoping someone might actually know where one is but thanks for your enlightening observation.

I am sure there are dedicated office supply stores or safe only type places in a city the size of Udon.

home pro in korat has a large number of safes,assume their udorn has the same

lefty

Thanks mate. Cheers I'll have a look

Be careful buying safes from Global house we bought one 7500bht nice and big with digital lock and key over ide. After a struggle getting it in home (weight was problem but 6 strong Thais did the job) 3 days latter the digital readout packed up opened with key lucky. Same 6 loaded on pickup and we took it back turns out having chatted to floor worker lots of safes have been returned due to same problem.

I have been using a digital safe for the last few years and no issues at all - and have key for backup. As someone who grew up with dial combination locks (and indeed had to operate half a dozen every day for decades) can say I much appreciate digital safe locks.

Simple yes - but getting those lines lined up after a drink or two can be a real bear.

SG6730ADJS.gif