thanks for the help

Khon Kaen Dave

I would like to thank all the people who posted advice when i wanted to know about getting cable TV in Khon Kaen,especially Ubon Joe.I went back to the guy in the shop in Nam Phong.This guy wanted to charge me 3600 for the dish,2,400 for the installation and 1558 to buy the gold channel and 1558 a month to watch it.I checked with him again and his prices were the same as before.

We were in Big C in KK yesterday and i thought i would pop into True vision's and check them out.A very helpful young lady old me that the dish and installation was free and all i had to pay was 1000 insurance.The package was indeed the gold channel at 1558 a month and they could fit it today 5/1/16.They came along today at ten am,finished by 11am.Very tidy worker's and i now have about 20 English channel's.Well pleased.

Just saying.KKD

P.S. they were worth the good tip i gave them.

Glad your happy,I will stick to Thaiexpat TV and Ilikehd on my android box,True visions is very old hat and for a third of the cost I have access to many more English channels and especially live sport.

I could have given you a dish and box for the cost of shipping from Lom Sak,would have put it on the bus up route 12 for 200 baht never mind.

Enjoy.

As I typed the above post I was watching the cricket on sky sports in HD absolutely fantastic service.

Internet provided television is the way forward,which for some in Thailand admittedly isn't always an option due to poor connection,speeds etc but in most bigger towns,cities it works effortlessly.

post-118612-14520089108719_thumb.jpg

Archived