Late Night Transportation From The Airport

ihtiandr

Does anyone know where to find an Airport Express, Public Buses and Railway schedules from the new airport? It's been more then 2 weeks from the opening so I was hoping that it already exists, however can't find it anywhere.

I need to get to the Southern Bus Terminal, where I can catch a bus to Hua Hin, they start running early in the morning. Another option would be to get a taxi directly to Hua Hin. Don't know how doable that would be at 1 o'clock at night, without paying horrendous price.

Another question: is it common to split a cab fare with other travelers who need to go to the same place?

Many thanks!

I need to get to the Southern Bus Terminal, where I can catch a bus to Hua Hin, they start running early in the morning. Another option would be to get a taxi directly to Hua Hin. Don't know how doable that would be at 1 o'clock at night, without paying horrendous price.

None of the new bus lines serving the new airport go anywhere near the southern bus terminal and in any event, I doubt that the buses are running at 01:00 (but I don't know that for a fact).

None of the new bus lines serving the new airport go anywhere near the southern bus terminal and in any event, I doubt that the buses are running at 01:00 (but I don't know that for a fact).

Sorry Ovenman but i checked today at Bus Station at SA and the new service no 556 from there does go to Southern Bus station but as you say not that late at night. Only option is to go by taxi, ground floor level 1 fixed meter rates at the 50 baht airport tax desks at road side. I would think Hua Hin is 1500 baht all in not expensive for that distance and time. Cab share not really in Thailand.

SA Bus station information is 02 1344099

Edited by Boxer

Sorry Ovenman but i checked today at Bus Station at SA and the new service no 556 from there does go to Southern Bus station but as you say not that late at night.

That means the brochure I picked up at Suvarnabhumi a couple weeks ago is already inaccurate as there is no 556 bus listed on it. :o

Sorry Ovenman but i checked today at Bus Station at SA and the new service no 556 from there does go to Southern Bus station but as you say not that late at night.

That means the brochure I picked up at Suvarnabhumi a couple weeks ago is already inaccurate as there is no 556 bus listed on it. :o

Yes its a fluid situation as they say that is one reason i went again to check my information on Transport. I have the latest Bus brochure info on my Airport Guide now. The Taxi rate has gone up as well +200 baht on Pattaya Service already. Was advertised at 1050 +50 + 60 Tolls is now 1300 plus tolls and not sure of the 50 baht tax.

Got a photo (they would not give me a copy) of the prices charged for Upcountry by Taxi listing many places. Links in Transport Centre page.

http://www.boxertravels.net/airport/index.htm Boxers Airport Guide.

Edited by Boxer