2100hrs bus from BKK to Jomtien bus station.

davidhen

Everything I have read and heard (including the bus website) suggest that the last bus to leave BKK bound for Jomtien is 2000hrs.

I arrived at BKK last Sunday evening (03/01/16), by the time I had cleared customs etc, and descended to the ground floor, it was 2030hrs, but I thought, "why not double-check?" So I approached the desk (next to exit 8, I think) and asked, "Has the last Jomtien bus departed?" only to be told, "No, there is one at 2100hrs, then the last one at 2200hrs only goes to Pattaya."

Needless to say, I was a very happy bunny and boarded the 2100hrs to Jomtien bus station.

I don't know if this is a new permanent arrangement, or merely an adjustment for the high season requirements.

David.

i wonder if you have seen this flyer

its there for 4 years now

The picture of the flyer isn't that clear, but it seems to state exactly what the OP says.

That what he has read and heard is that the last bus to Jomtien leaves at 20:00.

Here is the note from their website:

*For Passenger's safety, Our 21:00 and 22:00 bus will go to North Pattaya bus station only.

So this could be useful information for anyone in need of a later bus to Jomtien.

Does the Jomtien bus drops in to North Pattaya? or only on request? taking the Airport Rail Link from the city to the airport is just as easy as taking the Skytrain to Ekamai, I guess at the Airport the bus doesn't have to go through the traffic to leave the city... it could be quite convenient.

I'd hate to be the only one guy that makes the bus detour into Pattaya instead of straight to Jomtien though; Just as annoying in the regular bus upon entering Pattaya on the 36Hwy, turn left and head north to drop a few people off at Rong Po somewhere.

Even if it's possible to book ahead and make the bus come in to North Pattaya to pick you up/drop off, I wouldn't want to inconvenience other passengers since Jomtien isn't too far out of the way for me...

Is it okay to use the Airport bus for regular commute? On North Pattaya there's a good paid parking option for Motorcycle and Cars, anything near the Jomtien dropoff/pickup point Don't say sneak into ViewTalay 2

Does the Jomtien bus drops in to North Pattaya? or only on request? taking the Airport Rail Link from the city to the airport is just as easy as taking the Skytrain to Ekamai, I guess at the Airport the bus doesn't have to go through the traffic to leave the city... it could be quite convenient.

I'd hate to be the only one guy that makes the bus detour into Pattaya instead of straight to Jomtien though; Just as annoying in the regular bus upon entering Pattaya on the 36Hwy, turn left and head north to drop a few people off at Rong Po somewhere.

Even if it's possible to book ahead and make the bus come in to North Pattaya to pick you up/drop off, I wouldn't want to inconvenience other passengers since Jomtien isn't too far out of the way for me...

Is it okay to use the Airport bus for regular commute? On North Pattaya there's a good paid parking option for Motorcycle and Cars, anything near the Jomtien dropoff/pickup point Don't say sneak into ViewTalay 2

yes he stops on demand pattaya nua , klang thai