How many days to see most of the attractions in phuket?

Howitzer

First - Phuket is not 'huge'

To see all the so called attractions ... at least 2 weeks if you tried hard with day and evening venues.

I consider each beach has it's own charm and no way the same.

I suppose comparing phuket to say pattaya phuket is huge. Or what about say hua hin. Phuket seems large.

The next question is are you sure you want to visit all the so-called attractions? We did a similar thing a couple of years back. Definitely liked Coral Island, the big buddha and the new aquarium but the rest weren't much to write about.

Beaches differ greatly in character, I think that's a definite plus as you can find the type of beach that suits you. But yes compared to Hua Hin and Pattaya it is big and you will need transport otherwise taking taxis across the island and back will soon become very expensive.

Phuket is a Province, you're trying to compare it's size to the cities of Pattaya and HH.

Not a reasonable comparison.

All attractions, including day trips to nearby islands, could keep you busy for weeks.

Not everybody wants to visit everything.

I suppose it all depends on what you consider attractions... It's not quite like going to Disneyland! Although some used to call it the adult Disneyland.

A friend came for three days for his first trip here last month and he said he needed at least two weeks... It really depends on what you want to do and see. Or just relax on the beaches, take day trips to some local islands, snorkel and hang out and enjoy... As they say; up to you!