CTH Cancellation

SussexExpat

Has anyone been able to contact CTH head office in Bangkok recently?

I want to cancel my subscription. I've contacted my local office and the people that installed the dish, both tell me I have to contact Customer Services in Bangkok.

How the hell can I contact Customer Services when no one answers the phone.

Any suggestions please.

Good luck with that. I cancelled mine May 2014 and it took until about March 2015 before I eventually got my deposit back. Phone calls were answered but nothing done, promises were made but not kept, details of original contract sent at least 3 times by e-mail to customer services and ignored.

As I said, I eventually got the deposit back but was it really worth all the aggravation.

Thanks for the comments.

I have emailed my cancellation. Tomorrow I will return the box to the installer and hopefully get a receipt from them. I will also send a registered letter confirming cancellation.

Somehow I don't think that will be the end of the matter.

We cancelled in Feb last year and still have not received the refund for the deposit for boxes (we had 2). God knows how many phone calls we placed with them and it's always some excuse. At one point they told us we owed them over 10000 as according to their documents we had not paid the bills for feb-july last year! I guess nobody bothered checking that we already cancelled our subscription back in feb (and got confirmation of this both through phone and email)whistling.gif

Don't hold to many hopes that we're actually going to get the refund anytime soon. I'm sure this is what they are hoping for1zgarz5.gif

Will never, ever use their hopeless service again, can get the same programs (and live football) on the internet free of charge!