Teenager dies in Jomtien Road crash

webfact

Teenager dies in Jomtien Road crash

crash-2-2.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Late on Thursday Night a teenager died and another was seriously injured after their motorbike collided head-on with a Coach.

The crash occurred in Soi Watboon and resulted in the death of the bike driver, who was not carrying any ID and is thought to be aged between 15 and 18. The injured passenger was also unidentified and is thought to be within the same age range.

Their bike hit the front of a coach driven by Khun Sutee aged 46, who told Police that he was travelling towards the Sukhumvit Road and was on his way to pick up a group of foreign tourists who were travelling to the Airport in Bangkok.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/220562/teenager-dies-in-jomtien-road-crash/#prettyPhoto

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-01-08

Sure, i believe the the teenager was too fast. But i see these coaches speeding every day here in Jomtien. Threppasit Rd, Thrappaya Rd. Second Rd. Jomtien, Wat Boon, Chaiaproek... but hey...who cares.

Edited by alocacoc

Sure, i believe the the teenager was too fast. But i see these coaches speeding every day here in Jomtien. Threppasit Rd, Thrappaya Rd. Second Rd. Jomtien, Wat Boon, Chaiaproek... but hey...who cares.

I hope, you do not think I get your point?!

I don't.

Its just more of the norm on the roads around pattaya and Jomtien.

what's new , big nothing. coffee1.gif

They Reap what they sow.

Edited by onemorechang

What surprises me, is not that this kid died. What surprises me is that so many more like him do not die. Some of them are so reckless, possess so little skill, and have absolutely no mortal fear of death or injury, based on the carelessness they bring to the road. There is absolutely nothing in the way of traffic safety taught here, and the authorities could not possibly be more indifferent, regardless of their incessant jawboning, and insistence they will do something about this problem. Their insistence seems to be based almost entirely upon the embarrassment caused by being the country with worlds second highest fatality rate with regard to highway deaths. Do they actually care? I do not think so. Certainly, the police do not care. That is obvious by their unwillingness to enforce any sort of meaningful traffic safety law.

Wow.....

I not certain what to think anymore.

I see these little bastards wanting to die...

Some driving so crazy at 10 years old.

I think the one that should get arrested are the parents.

I know if I saw my daughter driving recklessly, I'd give her a ?????????

I not sure what I'd do, all I know is I don't want to lose her.

(pattayaone up again) If you believe the report there is not much more to write.

The usual craziness.

And I see that every day in upcountry.

Nothing Pattaya specific.

Death wish? Braindead? High on drugs?

I have given up to think about it.

When they speed on the village road causing absurd noise I catch myself in very evil thoughts,

Head on,,,Who was on the wrong site of the road? Coach///Bike?,,,,Facts First,,,,

Dont think we need facts any more in Thailand.

end result is the same.

There are no male innocent riders or drivers in Thailand between the ages of 8 and 50 they all do the same bad things on the roads, if not today, for sure tomorrow they will.

You reap what you sow.

My post was not directed to you but to "Doc46".

The report clearly says that they approached with high speed and collided on the opposite track when overtaking.

For those who have problems to click:

The motorbike was seen to approach at a high rate of speed and appeared to overtake a slow-moving car in the opposing lane. As the bike overtook the car it struck the front of the coach which is thought to have been travelling at a normal rate of speed according to independent witnesses.
Edited by KhunBENQ

My post was not directed to you but to "Doc46".

The report clearly says that they approached with high speed and collided on the opposite track when overtaking.

For those who have problems to click:

The motorbike was seen to approach at a high rate of speed and appeared to overtake a slow-moving car in the opposing lane. As the bike overtook the car it struck the front of the coach which is thought to have been travelling at a normal rate of speed according to independent witnesses.

Ok , no worries, my mistake wai2.gif

I wonder if the parents understand they are partly responsible ?

Never in a million years.

They will just put it down to bad luck

Or blame the other Driver / Rider.

Standard behaviour here. coffee1.gif

Standard Parenting coffee1.gif

Amazing Riders and Drivers of Thailand. wai2.gif

Edited by onemorechang