I am returning to Thailand! At last!

phuturatica

Good to have you back, Phuturatica.

The same needy, whinging old farts are still here complaining about 90 day reports, the fact the're not allowed to buy land and how the Thais only want them for their "money" . . .

. . . and not the wealth of riveting life experience they amassed while pounding the pavement delivering post in Sunderland for 30 years.

Needless to say, I am still here ridiculing them for doing so

The girlfriend you was with all those years ago, well, it's your turn again.

You. can see the muppets are still here Phuturatica...lol!

Oh the irony.

Isn't it time for you to add a sausage joke as well?

Desperately boring.

....and you're just desperate.

Nothin new--still the same. Thai scam deals, pretty ladies who will rob you of your dignity in years to come; trips to and from immigration waiting in long lines (though I did hear rumors they changed tourist visas to 6 months and you don't have to keep taking trips in and out of the country--God did Thailand do something right for a change? I doubt it will last long once the Thai taxi drivers and airline companies %$@#! enough about it...); still a 2nd class citizen unless Thai; still takes 2 hours to get anywhere 20 kilos away in the city during normal business hours...

What were you expecting? -.-

Yeap, some farangs still whining/whinging and hating on Thailand...yet refusing to freakin leave. I don't get it! (still!)

....and you're just desperate.

That might be true. After all I live five minutes from Asoke and don't have to get my azz out of bed to go to work but it does pain me that my brand new condo doesn't have a jacuzzi to relax in after my morning swim.

Have fun kid. I know I will.