Drunk Belgian Involved in East Pattaya Road Crash

webfact

Totally agree , girls bike same as the PCX

Seeing guys drive these things down the road, have they got any idea how silly they look.gigglem.gif

If Mr Bean had a motor bike,

he would choose this type of bike, for sure.

What do you ride?

Honda Wave.

Fantastic around town, thumbsup.gif

Also you don't look a total wally on it. gigglem.gif

I use have 1100 Suzuki back home sold it before I killed myself. Use to take it to the drag strip and it was a lot of fun. So what happens here..I get on the GF click and some idiot cuts me off and I go down. Got knocked out and woke up in the hospital. Face ok but my arm and legs had a pretty good road rash. Flew back home and went to the doctor. had this big scab on my arm removed. Told me it needed to removed to form new skin. Anyway all my scars turned out be keloids. Ugly yes but still walking above the ground. when I was home I bought a proper motercyle jacket with the armor in it.

I use have 1100 Suzuki back home sold it before I killed myself. Use to take it to the drag strip and it was a lot of fun. So what happens here..I get on the GF click and some idiot cuts me off and I go down. Got knocked out and woke up in the hospital. Face ok but my arm and legs had a pretty good road rash. Flew back home and went to the doctor. had this big scab on my arm removed. Told me it needed to removed to form new skin. Anyway all my scars turned out be keloids. Ugly yes but still walking above the ground. when I was home I bought a proper motercyle jacket with the armor in it.

Sorry to here that.

But i suspect Complacency, could have been what got you.

Very dangerous Riding and Driving here., most believe its down to drunk drivers.

but the hole country cant not pissed all day and all night.

Its a much bigger issue here, its to do with many things in Thai society.

No parental guidance, when they are young , this just to mention one thing,

on the list.

You can drive and ride here, just be real super careful at all times,

but some times we just get unlucky and get knocked off or killed by a Dangerous drug free, sober fool. wai2.gif