Thailand School Terms

TizMe

Hi Tiz

Summer school is on at the mo until the end of April. First semester begins 17th May and runs until mid October. There's a 3 week break and second semester begins in November until March. Hope that helps - left my diary at work, so not sure of the exact dates for later in the year. :o

I was under the impression that it is not uniform across thailand.

My mate's kids in CM were on holidays a while ago while my nephews were still at school. Upon questioning they confirmed that is different for every school and every province.

Can anyone confirm?

I was under the impression that it is not uniform across thailand.

My mate's kids in CM were on holidays a while ago while my nephews were still at school. Upon questioning they confirmed that is different for every school and every province.

Can anyone confirm?

Sorry, tuky you're right (am not thinking straight :o ) - the dates I gave are for Bilingual schools. These schools only have 2 semesters and even though the exact dates may very they run May-Oct & Nov-Mar. International schools run on a completely different calendar, depending on the school. There's an Education Handbook for International and Bilingual Schools in Thailand (2003-2004) which can be picked up at almost any bookshop with all the relevant information - costs about 250 baht. Sorry can't offer anything about other schools.