Pdf Convertor

agsnowdon

Hey all,

Need a free PDF convertor to convert a word doc to PDF.

I have adobe profesional and it usually puts the automatic pdf convertor buttons in the tool bar in word.

This time when I installed it it didn't do it it only put the pdf convertor buttons in excel.

Really need to convert this doc and would rather use the software I have but and freware will do.

Any ideas on why the buttons haven't put themselves in the word 2003 toolbar?

Cheers Ash

Hey all,

I have adobe profesional and it usually puts the automatic pdf convertor buttons in the tool bar in word.

This time when I installed it it didn't do it it only put the pdf convertor buttons in excel.

Really need to convert this doc and would rather use the software I have but and freware will do.

Cheers Ash

Right click on the menu bar in Word and you should see a list of menu items to display, PDF Writer should be one of them. Barring that all you have to do is use the "File" "Print" and select Adobe PDF as the printer and it will create the file for you.

Hey all,

Cheers Ash

Ash,

There are two ways to do a conversion.

1: use the button in MS Office programs

2: use the print functions

So if the buttons don't work. Print your document via Adobe PDF.

How do you do that?

Slect your document > click print > select printer> choose Adobe PDF > and print it.

Good luck.

Petch01

Hey all,

Cheers Ash

Right click on the menu bar in Word and you should see a list of menu items to display, PDF Writer should be one of them. Barring that all you have to do is use the "File" "Print" and select Adobe PDF as the printer and it will create the file for you.

Thank you that worked doing it via the print way. Thanks to evryone else too that has commented.

I have tried to right click and add the butons via the toolbar but pdf writer isn't there.

I spoke to my friend who I installed the Adobe Pro on her PC with MS office 2003 and she says it oputs the a menu in between WINDOWS and HELP and it creates in between there a menu called Adobe.

I would really like this on my versiopn of Word 2003 as its has installed the buttons on Excel but don't understand why not in word.

If anyone can help that would be sweet.

Cheers all.