Expats in Phetchabun

Harveyboy

It is not central Thailand according to this under the central Thailand forum title.

"Central provinces: Kanchanaburi, Suphanburi, Saraburi, Ayutthaya, Angthong, Chai Nat, Lopburi, Petchaburi, Ratchaburi, Singburi, Suphanburi, Nakhon Nayok and Samut Songkhram."

More northern Thailand than central for sure but there in no forum for the north so I think we can accept it under the Isaan forum.

It is not central Thailand according to this under the central Thailand forum title.

"Central provinces: Kanchanaburi, Suphanburi, Saraburi, Ayutthaya, Angthong, Chai Nat, Lopburi, Petchaburi, Ratchaburi, Singburi, Suphanburi, Nakhon Nayok and Samut Songkhram."

More northern Thailand than central for sure but there in no forum for the north so I think we can accept it under the Isaan forum.

Strange every other Phetchabun topic is placed in the central forum always has been.

The OP will get more response there I know that much.

Mai pen rai

post-118612-14529233882898_thumb.jpg

Edited by stoneyboy

Hi there, Harveyboy!

You will find plenty of 'farangs' in Phetchabun - regardless of which geographic forum. ? A good place to start would be the café called 'Toffy Home' which you could look up on their website. From about 14.00, certainly Monday to Friday, you will find a motley crew of expats putting the world to rights. They're good guys! Tell them Martin sent you - they're sure to let you buy them a can of something.hahaha Enjoy!

Edited by AjarnMartin

• 2 months later...

Hi there, Harveyboy!

You will find plenty of 'farangs' in Phetchabun - regardless of which geographic forum. ? A good place to start would be the café called 'Toffy Home' which you could look up on their website. From about 14.00, certainly Monday to Friday, you will find a motley crew of expats putting the world to rights. They're good guys! Tell them Martin sent you - they're sure to let you buy them a can of something.hahaha Enjoy!

hey tks for the reply ..i know toffy home my girlfriend used to work at izuzu just across the road from there we used to meet lunchtime there great coffee

• 2 months later...

hey hope you are all well in the LOS its not stopped raining for weeks here in France cant wait to get back there for some decent weather. i have a question ref Phetch im getting married there in feb next year ill be looking for a lawyer in the area anyone know a good one genuine and not out to relieve me of my hard earned cash

hey just a question im in phetchabun in december im looking to rent a place small but with garden not far from city but not in centre my girlfriend has been offered government house not to keen on this ive stayed at her place in sakon nakhon it ok but no privacy always on call where is the best place to look and what are monthly rates ...im looking to build later but a year or 2 of renting can anyone help

• 4 weeks later...

You can have a look around homeland resort, there is usually a number of places to rent. And right next door is a big housing estate called "city home" always rentals in there.

Around 5000b per month for a two bedder