Dell Laptop

Isan Farang

Keep in mind that the complete part numbers for laptops vary from country to country, region to region. The difference in part numbers reflect very minor differences like the amount of RAM, whether having RAM or no, color, keyboard language(s), display resolution, possible labeling, included instruction leaflets/manuals, etc...etc....etc. The exact same model, hardware-wise, could have different part number in different countries. You need to decide on what specs you want in a computer and then match those specs up to the Dell you want and sold in Thailand...whatever part number that computer ends up having is really unimportant. But an i5-5200U CPU, 4GB RAM, 500GB drive,, 14in display is a hardware spec sold by many manufacturers...it's a very common spec/configuration....should be super easy to find what your want in Thailand. Whenever I go into a store like ITCity, BananaIT, PowerBuy, JIB, etc., they usually have a counter-top display of various Dell models just like counter-top displays for various models from other manufacturers.

Will Dell load Windows for you before they send? Obviously you have to pay for that.

Not sure but I think all the new Dells have Windows 10 pre-installed.

Maybe in the U.S. but in many countries it's more common to see computer come without any OS....getting it with an OS is an additive cost. For example, see this Thai online sit (invadeit) for Dell computers....while the page starts off showing Dell with a version of Windows loaded starting about half way down it changes to no OS loaded.

http://www.invadeit.co.th/category/notebooks-laptops/dell/

Edited by Pib