Best websites for jobs in BKK?

Mencken

Anything I'm missing outside of teachingthailand and ajarn? Looking for real jobs, 40+, bilinguals, privates, inters...

Dave's is bs for Thailand at least imo.

Visiting each school on interwebs is time consuming, navigating the sites.

Question: has anyone ever blasted their resume to several schools with any results? Such as your email as to: and bcc: all the schools

Question: If you have had some solid leads from good schools, would you mention this perhaps not in the cover, but politely in the email to other schools?

Thanks

Edited by Mencken

I'm not sure if blasting your cv to everyone is a good idea. I sent a few cvs to jobs found on Ajarn from which I got two job offers. I heard about a job through a friend, but the job wasn't in Bangkok so I turned it down after the interview. The job I eventually went for was at a decent international school. I got the job by reaserching their site and sending a cover letter along with my cv to them. They didn't advertise open positions bid they were inviting people to send their resumes in.

Thanks for that. Yeah, its really time consuming going site by site. Many don't have job postings or even HR email.

Difficult to craft a cover specifically for the school when you've no clue what is potentially available or the grade/s open.

I've had some excellent nibbles thus far and its only mid Jan, just want to take it to the next level.

I think I'll just send a generic cover but to one address at a time.

Anyway, thx

For clarification, a teaching position...

Edited by Mencken