Chumphon moving to live

stupidfarang

Hi I am moving to Chumphon in 2016 (around July) and would like to know about houses to rent or buy and any general info on the area. I would like to be on or near a beach (I like Thung Wua Laen) but am open to any area. I am interested in new houses but think these will mainly be found in the main town. Any info or links to web sites about the area is appreciated. Thank you in advance

There was one or two tourist restaurants there, and the beach was twenty minutes from town center. We did not stay long, but I did prefer the area further north, just about 100 kilometers south of Hua Hin. Prachuap Khiri kahn had lots for sale for reasonable prices... a subdivision 3 kilometers from the beach. There is a very nice bay there. Chumphon Beaches were not really that great. Also only less than 2 hours to drive to Hua Hin (for farangness)...should you miss that. Chumphon would get some younger tourists coming in for the ferry ride to koh tao.

Perhaps you prefer Chumpon for other reasons...

There was one or two tourist restaurants there, and the beach was twenty minutes from town center. We did not stay long, but I did prefer the area further north, just about 100 kilometers south of Hua Hin. Prachuap Khiri kahn had lots for sale for reasonable prices... a subdivision 3 kilometers from the beach. There is a very nice bay there. Chumphon Beaches were not really that great. Also only less than 2 hours to drive to Hua Hin (for farangness)...should you miss that. Chumphon would get some younger tourists coming in for the ferry ride to koh tao.

Perhaps you prefer Chumpon for other reasons...

Thank you for the info, I will check out PKK as I have been told it is very beautiful by other people as well. Koh Tao is not on my wish list, on principle I will never go there due to what happen to some young English tourists last year.

Archived