Second Hand Pick up Trucks to buy

Hi, want to buy a second hand truck, I think it would be best to buy from a dealership like Toyota Sure for peace of mind as I know the pickup trucks do get a hard life in Thailand. My question is "do any other manufactures like Isuzu, Nissan etc have a second hand sales system like Toyota Sure? Cannot find anything on google.

Also were is the best place to buy?

Well, in the long run...it would be better to buy a new one.. it is throwing the dice.. some ok, some a money pit.

Yes the pick ups do have a hard life in Thailand and it is a throw of the dice, yet I know there are many owned by westerners that are hardly used and with a friend paying over 1 million bhat for his isuzu 2 years ago and it is only worth around 500,000 bhat now, he is not happy. There is an over supply of trucks now. If I was to buy second hand then I would want to do it via Toyota Sure or another manufacturers outlet with a warranty.

Well, in the long run...it would be better to buy a new one.. it is throwing the dice.. some ok, some a money pit.

Yes the pick ups do have a hard life in Thailand and it is a throw of the dice, yet I know there are many owned by westerners that are hardly used and with a friend paying over 1 million bhat for his isuzu 2 years ago and it is only worth around 500,000 bhat now, he is not happy. There is an over supply of trucks now. If I was to buy second hand then I would want to do it via Toyota Sure or another manufacturers outlet with a warranty.

I find it hard to believe a 1 million baht new, 2 year old isuzu pick up is only worth 500,000 baht, unless of course its done high milage and abused, a member on here sold a 5 year or so model on here for a high 500,000 baht figure, more likely to be 700,000 baht plus

I find it hard to believe a 1 million baht new, 2 year old isuzu pick up is only worth 500,000 baht, unless of course its done high milage and abused, a member on here sold a 5 year or so model on here for a high 500,000 baht figure, more likely to be 700,000 baht plus

Yep, a 2014 top spec V-cross Auto 4x4 is going for 700-800K, depending on KM's and condition. 500K sounds more like the lowest of lowball trade in offers ;)

One thing to look at with 2nd hand is the spec, many do not have Air-bags or ABS

so true, amazing how the cars have less spec than in the west especially safety spec, drove the wifes sisters new Toyota Revo pickup last month, I was driving as always told the family in the back seat to put their seat belts on, but there were no seat belts! Was shocked. Toyota do not put seat belts in a brand new pick up!

• 1 year later...
so true, amazing how the cars have less spec than in the west especially safety spec, drove the wifes sisters new Toyota Revo pickup last month, I was driving as always told the family in the back seat to put their seat belts on, but there were no seat belts! Was shocked. Toyota do not put seat belts in a brand new pick up!

That's why Ford are the only serious option here.