Pattaya to Chaiyaphum by bus

bilbo52

Hope some of the more expeienced BMs can help here. I want to go from Pattaya to Chaiyaphum town by bus. I know there must be buses that make this journey, but I am not sure on the detail. Where can I get a bus in Pattaya to go direct to Chaiyaphum without detouring into Bangkok. Does anyone know approximate cost and how long the journey time is and various departure times from Pattaya?

In anticipation many thanks.

PS As an alternative does anyone have recent knowledge on taxi prices for the same journey.

I have no idea about a direct bus from Pattaya,

but you could get a Bus (NakornChai air is a good one) that drops you of in Korat (Nakorn Ratchasima) (approx 5 hours) and then take a bus from there to Chaiyaphum. (which will take another 2+ hours)

Taxi, I have no idea but I suspect it would be in the 4xxx++ THB Range.

I have no idea about a direct bus from Pattaya,

but you could get a Bus (NakornChai air is a good one) that drops you of in Korat (Nakorn Ratchasima) (approx 5 hours) and then take a bus from there to Chaiyaphum. (which will take another 2+ hours)

Taxi, I have no idea but I suspect it would be in the 4xxx++ THB Range.

I second that because it's the only bus company I trust in Thailand.

NCA bus station is on Sukhumvit near the intersection with Pattaya Klang and this is their website which you can translate using Google

http://www.nca.co.th/main.html

Archived