Global warming will destroy the world in 10 days

stander

Good. I hope it happens. The world needs the reset button.

The dinosaurs never amounted to anything.

Mammals just made a huge mess.

Let the insectoids have a go. I'm pretty sure they always felt it was all theirs in the first place.

Not all mamals made a mess, only our species i.e. the "homo sapiens" ...before homo sapiens arrived the Neanderthaler lived on our planet already 250.000 years

Let the insectoids have a go. I'm pretty sure they always felt it was all theirs in the first place.

Not all mamals made a mess, only our species i.e. the "homo sapiens" ...before homo sapiens arrived the Neanderthaler lived on our planet already 250.000 years

Bah!

64681661.jpg

What TEXT exactly from that link that actually supports the FLAME you posted about GORE in the OP?

Your OP is a TOTAL LIE.

Many scientists are now warning that we are moving closer to several “tipping points” that could — within as little as 10 years — make it impossible for us to avoid irretrievable damage to the planet’s habitability for human civilization.

Edited by Jingthing

No! it was not the mammals (in general) who made the huge mess, but the homo sapien genome (specifically) that achieved it, instead. See the OP thread "Proof that smoking pot,etc." on this forum.

Edited by TuskegeeBen

The Neanderthals never actually died out... there are quite a few of them (Neanderthals) on their annual holidays in Pattaya at the moment. facepalm.gif

This entire thread based on a gross and totally intentional DISTORTION of a quote from the honorable elected President Gore.

Ah yes, the honourable Al Gore, the man so obviously cheated out of the presidency by the Bushes he couldn't even be bothered to object he was so busy making millions out of his carbon credit businesses. A liar and cheat.