Embassy notarizing your statement of income

My immigration office only accept one 1 month old, so pays to check yours.

Perhaps you should show them this. attachicon.gifImmigration directive for income letters.pdf

What's the farang complaints number to Bangkok again?

Maybe more people subjected to the vagaries of each little Colonel ruling his Immi fiefdom should complain more often when Police Orders from above are ignored.

I thought the IO "discretion" rule only applied to Border IOs ??

Then again - what are the repercussions for next time around ...

What's the farang complaints number to Bangkok again?

Maybe more people subjected to the vagaries of each little Colonel ruling his Immi fiefdom should complain more often when Police Orders from above are ignored.

Has anyone info at Jomtien with regard to this? For me if it is 6 months, it means I could get my letter now and not worry about the $CA decline.

You letter will usually quote a figure in $CA which the immigration officer will convert to Baht on the day of application.

Has anyone info at Jomtien with regard to this? For me if it is 6 months, it means I could get my letter now and not worry about the $CA decline.

You letter will usually quote a figure in $CA which the immigration officer will convert to Baht on the day of application.

I have always got my letter quoted in Thai baht, using the rate for that day.

I have always got my letter quoted in Thai baht, using the rate for that day.

uk embassy wont do that,only sterling quoted.