Will 2016 be the year of mobile gaming in Thailand?

snoop1130

Will 2016 be the year of mobile gaming in Thailand?
Sukhumvit News

thailand-mobile-apps.jpg

BANGKOK -- The Global Mobile App Summit & Awards (GMASA) is being hosted in Bangkok this year, at the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit on 22 January.

The one-day event promises to be a gathering of the best and brightest in mobile app technology as professionals and executives from across the industry meet to share developments, news and learning.

2014 was the inaugural year of the GMASA and was held in Chennai, India – widely considered the subcontinent’s IT capital.

Thailand was the inevitable choice for this year’s outing, explains CR Venkatesh, organiser of GMASA and CEO of Dot Com Infoway, thanks to the Kingdom’s exponential growth in the mobile games market as well leading Southeast Asia for smartphones.

Full Story: http://whatsonsukhumvit.com/will-2016-be-the-year-of-mobile-gaming-in-thailand/

whats-on-sukhumvit.png
-- (c) What's on Sukhumvit 2016-01-18

Mobile gaming is good while on the loo, other than that I could never get myself to play on mobile. Battery drain, poor controls (I hate when fingers cover the controls and there isnt any feedback), usually thin games or money drains with timers. Unfortunately so many people play these games that big companies turn away from producing big games.

Archived