Who Is The Best Doctor 4 Breast Enlargment?

ChanelGirl

Hi

Anyone can tell me which hospital is the best for breast enlargment?

Thanks

My opinion only, But Dr. Preecha Tiewtranon, MD, At the Preecha Aesthetic Institute at BNH Hospital, Excellent Reputation in the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery field. :o

:o I may be naive, but how does one doctor differ from another. Surely all it is is stuffing bags of silicone under the existing chesticles? I think that reduction is far more technically difficult.

I take it you are not a doctor then.

What a stupid comment.

The missus had breast enlargements about one and a half years ago at the Yanhee hospital in Bangkok.

She said that the hospital experience was comfortable and the operation was trouble free.

Her boobs are great by the way :D

The Yanhee hospital is on Google.

My lady boy friend advice the following :

Dr Prichet in Suthisan, the guy do correct work and is not really overpriced.

My friend (us citisend living in california) went there in 2004 for breats and chrin (unsure about the spelling). All was smooth and for what I saw , with modern standart (no infection).

On the other hand, she is my friend, not my gf, so I can not tell how it feel after when a guy touch ... No one laught, for many (ladies or ladyboy) that is also important, they do not need other know it's not natural.

Dr Grechart at Yanhee did my ladies, after I trawled the web,, no problems, if she hadn't have had breakfast the day she went for her first appointment he would have done them then!!

Edited by fisherd3