Cost Of Taxi To Sukumvit

bkcarrrok

Hi,

I am heading into BKK to the hospital soon....anyone know the new average meter cost into BKK sukumvit area????any help will gladly get you a beer upon arrival!!!!!!!!!!!!

317bt plus toll from New Airport to SUK/Soi 19

Hi,

I am heading into BKK to the hospital soon....anyone know the new average meter cost into BKK sukumvit area????any help will gladly get you a beer upon arrival!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks.....

I owe you a beer...will gladly pay upon arrival.....10 Dec......staying at the eurogrand soi 1

look me up......

i am assuming that this will be a meter taxi.....any idea the best place to catch one????

Inter or domestic?????????

Hi,

Thanks.....

I owe you a beer...will gladly pay upon arrival.....10 Dec......staying at the eurogrand soi 1

look me up......

i am assuming that this will be a meter taxi.....any idea the best place to catch one????

Inter or domestic?????????

Getting a taxi at international was a bit awkward when I came through, but maybe improved now. I paid about 200+ to Ratchada, took over an hour (traffic).

Taxis are all on Level 1 or ground floor now pay 50 baht Tax at desk and taxis are waiting all on meter. Tell him to go in via motorway 7 not Bang Na. Sukhumvit Road is chaos as new Sky Train is being built from On Nut to Bang Na.

Toll? are you kidding?

I took the taxi yesterday from the airport to Asoke for an all up price of 150 baht plus 50 baht surcharge... there is no need to go on any toll ways.

depends on the time of day

just took a metered taxi from Suk11 to airport over Bang Na and paid 241 baht excluding toll. seems your 150 was a very low price as we had no jams what so ever and asoke and 11 are just little apart. No meter?

229 + 50 from Thong-lo make sure you have 100’s and at least 100 in 20’s or they will try to say they have no change. (it avoids aggravation)

Hint. Offer them a lesser amount and see how fast they find change. I have done this at least 10 times.

Edited by John K