Please, what is the meaning of this quote ?

alextrp77777

Hello,

my ex girlfriend post this on her line. She thinks I cannot see it and anyway I couldn't understand. I know she talks about me.

ไม่มีใครบังคับใจเราให้ ''เลิกรัก'' ใครได้..
แล้วก็อย่า ''ลืม'' บอกตัวเองด้วยว่า เราก็ไม่มีสิทธิ ''บังคับใจใคร'' ให้มารักเราได้เช่นกัน

Google translate doesn't helps me so much to understand the real meaning. I know she posted this quote to share her feelings to her friends.

Thanks

Edited by alextrp77777

Thank you very much. It is very far from the automatic translation of google.

I'm not fluent in English. Does it mean she loves me but she has to be strong to leave me ? Or that she accepts to forget me though this is painful ?

Of course, all is about money in this relationship.

This lady seems not satisfied with 10.000 baht a month I give her But she just has got a 3 years old child and a 2.500 baht a month room rental for her sister. Everything else I took care for her.

She is just average and not the gorgeous lady. But she is 22.

How if she loves me she can chose to leave me because she needs more money ? And she knows she can get more if she has a little work like in a shop and also I will get money with my job really soon.

Is it just because she is 22 ? I think a 40 years one would have been very satisfied. I am 40 years old and quite handsome.

Once again, she doesn't know I read her quote. So I guess she wrote her feelings.

Edited by alextrp77777

I think it's something like:
No one can force you to stop loving someone.
And never forget that you also don't have the right to force someone to love you too

Looks like a custom status message or saying for Camfrog, Line etc that a Thai girl might use, not necessarily specific to anyone in particular.

Google Translate says: We are young,Heartache to heartache we stand.No promises, no demands,Love is a battlefield

Sounds like gibberish from an immature person....22 yrs.....understandable.

That translation sounds more like the lyrics to a song from a now 63 yr old woman :D

You know, my opinion as a native Thai, (if that counts anything..)

That wasn't probably not even about you.

The meaning is something like:

Nobody can force my heart to "stop loving" any person..

Also, I must not "forget" to remind myself that I also won't be able to "force somebody's heart" to love me too.

Trust me, she's just tricking you for your money. Her heart is with somebody else entirely and she's frustrated that that other person she loves doesn't love her back.