Accomodation

mijan24

Hi to all & an Early MC in case I don't get another chance.

On the hunt/lookout for a town/shop-house in Khon Kaen - or small bungalow on either a lease/rental or house sitting arrangement all responses answered in good faith.

Are you going home for a few months and are worried about the plants ot birds - this may well be the answer to your problems!

Mijan24(reliable and trustworthy references from HM establishment long bay Sydney Unit 1). :o

hey i got a house.. not going home at the moment but would be interested in talking, but whats saying crazy australians wont have a fosters drinking competition and soil the house ??

Australians are renowned for for their decorum especially when drinking, although I must admit I have spotted some rather uncouth characters here in Thailand pretending to be from down under.

Initial investigations revealed they were only wanttoobes and further research revealed they weren,t from the Land Down Under but imposters from the Land of the Long White Cloud.(apologies to any genuine NZ'ers 555).[What gave them away was they did not like vegimite sandwiches or sailing] Glad you said soil not sell as thats another story.

Edited by mijan24