Divorce Lawyer needed

rick625

I am trying to get a divorce from my Thai wife in Thailand (I am American). She is contesting it. I had hired a lawyer last year that just took large amounts of money and nothing seemed to get done. I have read through 15 pages of this thread without finding any recommendations for good Thai lawyers. We have been separated for three years and we own a house and car free and clear. I want to divide those two assets and get the divorce done. It seems this will have to be done in court. I am looking for a aggressive lawyer who will file the paperwork for a trial and get it done. The wife is in Pattaya or possibly Nong Khai. The house is in Pattaya.

Edited by rick625

- a Thai relative of my wife and who talked to a lawyer about a divorce from her abusive husband and she was replied that Thai courts ALWAYS instruct the lawyers to "compromise" first

- after two years of suffering this relative left her husband ...but she cannot sue him for alimony

• 2 weeks later...

Recommend this Divorce Lawyer, he is from Bangkok and not the mafia lawyers from Pattaya. Normal Pattaya lawyers will be agreed in court soo can get all your money for 1 day work.

His email is:

<<<< Email removed, please use PM function>>>>

Tell Rune have recommend you

Edited by metisdead
17) Do not post phone numbers, email addresses, business names, or web/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses in posts or signatures. Web addresses to non-commercial sites/blogs, or Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses, may be posted in a member's profile