2016-bungalows-houses-apartments-for-short-long-term-rental Private listings NON commercial.

Good morning,

we are a family of four, two young boys and have decided to take a year off to travel. We are in Koh Samui in Bang Por and leave here on 02/02/16 . We are going back to Bali for two months and then we hope to come back here for 2-3 months.

We have used Airbnb for all our booking but we are interested in maybe viewing a few properties while we are still here.

Our wish list is:

A/C , pool, internet, kitchen some outdoor space and 2-3 bedrooms. We prefer a quite are and like Bang por or Maenam. If you have anything available please contact me with details price range is flexible....we like our comfortsbiggrin.png

Thnaks in advance

Plum77

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

We, family of 2 + a 4yr old, will be moving from Phuket to Samui, somewhere end of March 2016.

We would be needing a (not too large) bungalow in a quiet area with min. 2 bedrooms, kitchen, living, parking space for the car(s), naturally fully airconditioned. Long term. Our jobs will be in Chaweng, but as we both have a car, we are somewhat flexible. Close to Panyadee or Montessori school would be advantageous.

Thanks,

Simon

• 1 month later...

Looking for 2/3 bed pool villa on beach for April 25th 2 weeks. Budget upto about 70,000, any areas considered. 2 adults 2 teenage kids, be nice with airport transfers also. Tried a few agents but as expected only want long term. Any ideas

• 1 month later...

Hi All

I and my Thai lady are relocating to Koh Samui, and wish to Live in The Nathon / Lipa Noi / South part of the Island

We are a professional Couple, clean, Tidy quite living Nature loving people

We are looking to rent a small House in a quite safe location.

Would like 2 bedrooms, semi furnished , garden and wall

Up to 11,00 bht per month….. We want 1 year rental option

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

We are a family of 3, looking for a long term rental from sept 2016 to July 2017.
Lamai area.

Min. 2 bedrooms, kitchen, living, parking space for the car, fully airconditioned, private or shared swimming pool.

Budget up to 80'000 /month

Currently on the island for a few days, happy to visit any house proposed :-)

contact by pm or 09 23 92 20 98

Hi there,

Looking for a house to rent long term in North East segment of Samui preferably but will consider elsewhere. Married couple and 1 child.

Budget depends on the house and location but don't reply if more than 45k/month for 12 month contract.

2 bedrooms minimum, detached preferred with a western kitchen including an oven, a pool or a shared pool and secure.

Please PM me if you have something suitable.

Thank you

Heya,

Looking for house/bungalow on Samui. Preferably in a not too touristy area but still near the beach.
Min. 1br, airconditioned & private/shared pool. Fitness nearby would also be a great plus.

Budget is 10-20k, looking to move in around august 1st (6 months minimum).

Please contact via PM

Thanks!

Removed telephone number, People can use PM!

• 1 month later...

Hello.

Going to be working nearby the Sheraton and need a place somewhere between 8-12,000 that's within a 15 minute or so scooter drive. North around Fisherman's Village would be great but I'd consider Lamai if the place was something special. Absolutely not Chaweng. The place needs to have separate bedroom, a proper kitchen, and above all must be quiet. No houses that are next to each other with people looking into each other's window. Ideally there would somewhere to run in the mornings nearby, so either a beach or the place has access to a treadmill. The reason I don't just say "the road" is because this island seems to have a lot of dogs that enjoy chasing people who run. :)

Thanks!

The reason I don't just say "the road" is because this island seems to have a lot of dogs that enjoy chasing people who run. smile.png

Here in southern Chaweng we have a lot of people running on the road.

They come from the Super Pro Thai boxing gym.

Guess dogs can learn...tongue.png

• 3 months later...

Two bed room house, located in Ban Por area of  Koh Samui... within walking distance to a lovely beach area.

Furnished, large living room, Kitchen / dining room, and  two large bedrooms.. Gated and walled huge garden too!

Near the Ban Por 7-11 off the main ring road...

Minimum One year rental contract... @ 20,000 baht per month.  Thai owner who speaks reasonably good English face to face but harder on phone! !

PM  me for his phone number to arrange a viewing..

This house is surprisingly spacious and seems well looked after!.

a little reflective window glare on this image!

Ban Por Nov. Toy and beach-8957.jpg

Ban Por Nov. Toy and beach-8959.jpg

Ban Por Nov. Toy and beach-8962.jpg

water feature, and out side sitting area.

Ban Por Nov. Toy and beach-8956.jpg

Archived