Brit on 4.5-year overstay discovered to be fugitive

Rimmer

this is guilty before proven anything.....and if not guilty, there just aren't any more articles on the subject. who clicks on , "man innocent" story? not me..

i like the overstay guilty story better....

i'm on a 15-year overstay and wanted by the AIA....Aliens Intelligent Agency. They don't play around!!!!

ok, back to soi 43

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pauls family are distant relatives of mine, I only heard from other family members that he was arrested because his staying visa ran out, as for the other stuff he supposed to have done back here I have not heard anything about it...if Paul had done anything the police in the uk would have confiscated his passport so he could not leave this country? I meet Paul and his father Ronni a few times as we lived far away but all his friends and family thought a lot of him... And yes there is something strange about all of this as everyone knew where Paul was staying and who to contact when he died, he was on Facebook so if he was wanted back here by the police they would have seen him on there... You are right there is more to this than meets the eye... Paul told me a few year back he was living out in Thailand as it was cheaper way to live out there than back in the uk... And yes hewk, Paul could be trusted 100% you most probably new Paul better than me.

Pauls family are distant relatives of mine, I only heard from other family members that he was arrested because his staying visa ran out, as for the other stuff he supposed to have done back here I have not heard anything about it...if Paul had done anything the police in the uk would have confiscated his passport so he could not leave this country? I meet Paul and his father Ronni a few times as we lived far away but all his friends and family thought a lot of him... And yes there is something strange about all of this as everyone knew where Paul was staying and who to contact when he died, he was on Facebook so if he was wanted back here by the police they would have seen him on there... You are right there is more to this than meets the eye... Paul told me a few year back he was living out in Thailand as it was cheaper way to live out there than back in the uk... And yes hewk, Paul could be trusted 100% you most probably new Paul better than me.

Paul was a great mate loyal trustworthy staunch And quick witted at times came out with some classic one liners Which still make me laugh now when i think about some of the things Yes Paul had his problems and needed help and guidance with them which sadly he never got He was well liked by many in this city Plenty were ready to help him out with money even after near on 5 years out there I just wanted him home but he would'nt come i think (know his heart was broken ) as was I when i heard the sad news And then to come on here and read some of the rubbish written about paul was heartbreaking Never mind Im sure Karma will catch up with a few Adrian Paul was much loved and respected in this city

A number of posts have been removed, if you wish to hold a private conversation please do so by using the personal messenger,

please not here on the topic. Thank you.