90 day single entry Visa Extension (Non O Marriage)

I am a UK Citizen and just want to clarify :My Single Entry 90 day Non O Marriage Visa will expire next week just wanted to confirm and to make sure 100%

that once i get the 30 day Visa Exempt at the Border from visa run(with no Visa exempt Stamps in Passport) just before it runs out i can definitely apply for

the Extension of 60 days for the NON O Single Entry Visa ( that would of already expired )

at my wife's area Immigration Office without having to leave the country.

I was unsure if i am doing this the right way round, so it is possible to do this both ways, i could even get the 60 day Non O single Entry Visa Extension first before it

runs out and then do the Visa Run for the 30 Visa Exempt Stamp at the border?

POMCHOB

Edited by POMCHOB

If you currently have a 90 day permit to stay you can do it either way. You can .......

• Extend that stay by 60 days now at your local immigration office. (as long as you haven't done that once already)
  • Leave the country, re-enter with visa exempt entry, and extend that 30 day stay by 60 days.
  • Like 1

If you currently have a 90 day permit to stay you can do it either way. You can .......

• Extend that stay by 60 days now at your local immigration office. (as long as you haven't done that once already)
  • Leave the country, re-enter with visa exempt entry, and extend that 30 day stay by 60 days.

Hi elviajero,

thanks for clarifying my question that's a great help,

Also is possible to get the 30 day Exempt Visa Stamp( with the still valid non O 90 day Visa in my passport) at Kanchanaburi at this point in time?

Thank-you

POMCHOB

Hi elviajero,

thanks for clarifying my question that's a great help,

Also is possible to get the 30 day Exempt Visa Stamp( with the still valid non O 90 day Visa in my passport) at Kanchanaburi at this point in time?

Thank-you

POMCHOB

Unfortunately not. The Kanchanaburi (Ban Nam Phu Ron) border will not issue 30 day visa exempt entry.

• Like 1

You will not be able to do a crossing at the crossing in Kanchanaburi since you will not have a valid visa for re-entry to the country. They do not allow crossings for a visa exempt entry.

Hi ubonjoe,

thanks very much for taking the time to clarifying my question

Good Luck

POMCHOB