Anyone else.......

Rotweiler

It's amazing, we build or rent these great open houses that take full advantage of the lovely sub-tropical climate and they are impossible to warm up.

Took the dog out earlier and the streets of the village are deserted, never even saw kids on their way to school.

While I am walking around inside the house with more clothing than I have ever worn in Thailand, I have been sleeping naked the last two nights in these amazing new bed linens we just brought back from Bangkok and I don’t feel cold at all.

Silk linen is surprisingly warm.

While I am walking around inside the house with more clothing than I have ever worn in Thailand, I have been sleeping naked the last two nights in these amazing new bed linens we just brought back from Bangkok and I don’t feel cold at all.

Silk linen is surprisingly warm.

The silk-cotton blend needed to be dry-cleaned so we went for the next level down which is washable. Still the sheets are amazing and the high-tech fiber fill in the duvet does a great job without much weight. They vacuum-packed the duvet and the plush mattress topper so it took up very little space in our luggage.smile.png

• 2 weeks later...