Recommended Sociable Bars in Hua Hin

spacedcowboy

The Hut Bar, Soi 80.

hahaha... The Hut Bar is like being attacked by zombie bar girls from The Walking Dead. smile.png

i don't know your age, because bars in Hua Hin the average age of men is 60-65. of course some younger.

My number one choice is the Hua Hin Bar on Soi 80 on the North side of the street. no pressure at all, very large beautiful outside area. UK, Aussie types. I am an American and I can't understand a word they say. smile.png

the Dragon Bar, on Soi 80 on the North side of the street. again, large outside area.

the bar in any major hotel like the Hilton along the beach if you bring your friends. tourists. expensive.

Pacific Bar Soi 94. Great food, great hamburgers, thai food, zero pressure, no bargirls. Quite.

Madam 94 Bar, Soi 94. The four girls will leave you alone if you don't talk to them. late afternoon start.

Nana Klein Bar, just off Soi 94 near Pacific Bar, German, Swiss, English, Sweden, Norway. Some nice girls to look at, but zero pressure for drinks. 49 baht beer on Thursday all day.

if you are a young person, try the bar complex around the Hilton. The nicer, larger and more hip the bars looks, the more expensive the drinks and no bargirls or lady drink pressure. always loud music everywhere. hard to talk.

sometimes bars are totally dead in hua hin, and there are only bargirls and bar owners to talk to.

Edited by NCC1701A

Cheers for that thumbsup.gif I'll have a wander around these

The Hut Bar, Soi 80.

hahaha... The Hut Bar is like being attacked by zombie bar girls from The Walking Dead. smile.png

i don't know your age, because bars in Hua Hin the average age of men is 60-65. of course some younger.

My number one choice is the Hua Hin Bar on Soi 80 on the North side of the street. no pressure at all, very large beautiful outside area. UK, Aussie types. I am an American and I can't understand a word they say. smile.png

the Dragon Bar, on Soi 80 on the North side of the street. again, large outside area.

the bar in any major hotel like the Hilton along the beach if you bring your friends. tourists. expensive.

Pacific Bar Soi 94. Great food, great hamburgers, thai food, zero pressure, no bargirls. Quite.

Madam 94 Bar, Soi 94. The four girls will leave you alone if you don't talk to them. late afternoon start.

Nana Klein Bar, just off Soi 94 near Pacific Bar, German, Swiss, English, Sweden, Norway. Some nice girls to look at, but zero pressure for drinks. 49 baht beer on Thursday all day.

if you are a young person, try the bar complex around the Hilton. The nicer, larger and more hip the bars looks, the more expensive the drinks and no bargirls or lady drink pressure. always loud music everywhere. hard to talk.

sometimes bars are totally dead in hua hin, and there are only bargirls and bar owners to talk to.

Outside of some of the better quality resorts, it's slim pickings. We don't bother much with the bars unless it's to play a game of pool.

Look at these places. Noisy, uncomfortable hard chairs, cheap plastic dirty tables and the heavy cigarette smoke. The bar girls are well past their prime, but I suppose they look hot when the average age of the clientele is 65+. Soi 80 is downright depressing and the bars along the railway line on Prapoklao aren't any better. Soi 94 isn't much better, although the beer bars are a bit nicer than elsewhere only because there are a few hotels on the soi starting with the G at the corner. My friend had a traumatic experience when one of the ladies decided to sit down in front of him and strike up a chat. She had her legs spread wide open and apparently her lower anatomy was exposed. I was out of the line of sight, and all I know is that he blames me for being treated to an elderly woman's bits whilst trying to have a Chang. I suppose, one might have more fun buying some Leos at the 7-11 up at the tracks and sitting outside drinking them. tongue.png

Yep, I agree with Sirocco and NCC.

Soi 94.

Hut Bar . cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Some of those bars mentioned do have females and loud music. You would be better at Lanla or Sasa Bar on Soi 94, just after the railway crossing on the right when coming from Petchakasem Road or more upmarket Kom Hom bar a bit further up on the left.

Agree with #4

I enjoyed my time in Hua Hin bar, Soi 80, whether alone or with friends.
Modern open air place, friendly staff, great promotions and if you feel hungry, there is a decent
pizza shop opposite, who will bring your order to the bar for you to enjoy.