Farangs

pipchatel

If some people think they have a problem w/Thai Food in Thailand they ain't seen nothin' like Chinese Food in rural China. The worst Thai dish in LOS is Cordon Bleu cooking compared to that crap in China... :o

Thank you all for your time to reply to that and my feeling is now although we are worth a lot to those close to us, family and local comunity, The Thai Govenment can do with out us really and will probably make things harder and harder for Farangs here. I worked and lived in France for over 15 yrs, and in many ways the French are like the Thai's, Inward looking, nationlistic, and their police are Arsoles too, and mostly would prefere NOT to have the 300,000 Brits that live and own property in France.

Being an EX PAt can be a real pisser and we are at the mercy and Whim of politicians! :o Thanks to you all pip

I met with chinese engineers on two occasions in 1992 and the women carried weight with the men. True...no women managers and I didn't know if they had to deal with kids and household stuff when they got home but they were tough cookies and outdid their male counterparts everytime when it came to technical issues.

But it was cold up in NE China and everyone wore bulky clothes so I didn't know if I wanted to fukc them or not...

Should've gone for it, tutsi.

Now you'll never know :o

As has been said here already,,By feeding and supporting a Thai family,you have not taken any load off of the Thai govt.

Alto if you hadn't,then the family would not be living so well and eating so good, but sink or swim,the Thai govt. does not care and no welfare is given by the Thai govt.

That is one reason that the girls are sold for a dowry,and most BG work and send money home to help support the family,it seems like all over asia is the same,,the women carry the load of most of the work, and most asian males are to ###### lazy to be worth much,even if you can get them sober.

But it does seem like the Thai govt. would rather not have foreign businesses here, Not allowed to really own anything,including 100% of a company,land and homes,many restrictions, and China is more inclined to give breaks to large investors and the chinese are honest,hard working,friendly people and will work for less too.Plus that,their food is better than Thai and they drive on the correct side of the road and their road manners are a ###### of a lot better.

This has got to be one of the biggest piles of buffalo dung I have ever read.

As has been said here already,,By feeding and supporting a Thai family,you have not taken any load off of the Thai govt.

Alto if you hadn't,then the family would not be living so well and eating so good, but sink or swim,the Thai govt. does not care and no welfare is given by the Thai govt.

That is one reason that the girls are sold for a dowry,and most BG work and send money home to help support the family,it seems like all over asia is the same,,the women carry the load of most of the work, and most asian males are to ###### lazy to be worth much,even if you can get them sober.

But it does seem like the Thai govt. would rather not have foreign businesses here, Not allowed to really own anything,including 100% of a company,land and homes,many restrictions, and China is more inclined to give breaks to large investors and the chinese are honest,hard working,friendly people and will work for less too.Plus that,their food is better than Thai and they drive on the correct side of the road and their road manners are a ###### of a lot better.

This has got to be one of the biggest piles of buffalo dung I have ever read.

Yeah, and I don't think the guy was "trolling" either... :o

dr PP...re: tutsi is a pervert...quite possibly. And he will have to answer to the Coca Cola company for his preversions...

(name that movie!)

not bad actually...chinese womens' feces smell like garlic...like the rest of their anatomy...the horizontally arranged labia can be a problem....