Spectre

onthemoon

Are you talking about a movie? If it's the name of a new short time venue, I am interested.

Indeed I am talking about a movie. It is the latest installment of a franchise called "James Bond". Should you not be familiar with these British movies, let me explain to you that Mr Bond is a secret agent with the code name 007 (pronounce double-O seven), and his quartermaster (supplies manager, in civilian-speak) is called Q.

rolleyes.gif

Should watch London Spy then to see "more" of him, BBC mini series about 3 months ago, he is gay i believe, a fantastic rising actor

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4108134/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1

Thanks, I will watch out for more for him!

From his bio:

Entered into a civil partnership with his partner Mark Bradshaw in August 2012. They met on the set of

Bright Star (2009).

That confirms that he is gay, but he is already taken! sad.png

Are you talking about a movie? If it's the name of a new short time venue, I am interested.

Indeed I am talking about a movie. It is the latest installment of a franchise called "James Bond". Should you not be familiar with these British movies, let me explain to you that Mr Bond is a secret agent with the code name 007 (pronounce double-O seven), and his quartermaster (supplies manager, in civilian-speak) is called Q.

rolleyes.gif

Oh thanks for the update -- I hope you have had your laugh for the day.

I never cared much for the James Bond movies, but I did see one, I think it was called 'James in Bondage'. That was pretty good.

rolleyes.gif

Oh thanks for the update -- I hope you have had your laugh for the day.

I never cared much for the James Bond movies, but I did see one, I think it was called 'James in Bondage'. That was pretty good.

That, I'm afraid, was another James. biggrin.png

Seriously though, I love the James Bond movies.

Archived