Did anyone tell immigration

kannot

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse my miss understanding or lack of reading after the 2nd page but just a few quick questions. What time of day was it? What Airline? And lastly where did you fly in from? As I fly in and out for work quite often I find the airports to be quite different at some times of the day.

Midnight , Emirates, Hong Kong

Excuse my miss understanding or lack of reading after the 2nd page but just a few quick questions. What time of day was it? What Airline? And lastly where did you fly in from? As I fly in and out for work quite often I find the airports to be quite different at some times of the day.

Ahh got ya. I am not sure on Emirates flights. But as I fly around the SEA region for work I can say it seems time of day you arrive seems to affect the service you get. Come in at late night always seems to get a grumpy eye as well as early morning. I find afternoon and evening seems to get the people in a hurry quite often a smile a point at the camera and wave you on. Fast track is by far not what it used to be and unless there is a huge que at the normal I will often skip the walk to the fast track and go in the regular customs line. Only good think about flying business on Thai air is the fast track out of the airport.

Ahh got ya. I am not sure on Emirates flights. But as I fly around the SEA region for work I can say it seems time of day you arrive seems to affect the service you get. Come in at late night always seems to get a grumpy eye as well as early morning. I find afternoon and evening seems to get the people in a hurry quite often a smile a point at the camera and wave you on. Fast track is by far not what it used to be and unless there is a huge que at the normal I will often skip the walk to the fast track and go in the regular customs line. Only good think about flying business on Thai air is the fast track out of the airport.
You choose to bypass fast track and go through the regular immigration line coming into thailand? Isn't it just next to the immigration line? That's what I remember going through.

Do you need a business class ticket or just Gold on thai airways to use fast track? I fly star alliance and am gold status, just not on thai airways.

You choose to bypass fast track and go through the regular immigration line coming into thailand? Isn't it just next to the immigration line? That's what I remember going through.

Do you need a business class ticket or just Gold on thai airways to use fast track? I fly star alliance and am gold status, just not on thai airways.

dont know with Thai but youd think they (as national Thai airline) would give them out .

Emirates you get them free in business and first class and chauffeur limo to destination except bkk hk route