Personal Liability Insurance

I’m looking into the possibility of doing a bit of consulting work, via my own sole trading entity (massive plug for Sunbelt here who can arrange all this). I’ve already got a couple of potential clients lined up. One thing I’m looking into in insuring against any personal indemnity for any advice I give or work that I do.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to companies in Thailand who would offer this service?

Cheers

Samran

Viriyah offers;

Professional Indemnity Insurance:

This Insurance aims to indemnify or protect the insured against claims made by a third party for compensation (including legal costs) after the third party has suffered financial injury resulting from the professional negligence of the insured.

look here for more info.

I think you are looking for indemnity insurance rather than liability. Liability is where someone trips over the carpet in your office/shop and sues you for dammages. Indemnity insurance is wher they sue you for dud advice. I think they do liability too.

Viriyah offers;
Professional Indemnity Insurance:

This Insurance aims to indemnify or protect the insured against claims made by a third party for compensation (including legal costs) after the third party has suffered financial injury resulting from the professional negligence of the insured.

look here for more info.

I think you are looking for indemnity insurance rather than liability. Liability is where someone trips over the carpet in your office/shop and sues you for dammages. Indemnity insurance is wher they sue you for dud advice. I think they do liability too.

Cheers for that. Thanks also for clearing up the definitions.