Finding someone to repair Hunter sprinkler system

Dean1953

I have a Hunter sprinkler control and hunter sprinkler heads that I brought over from the U.S. 7 years ago, except for the heads, which were sent over last July. The rest of the parts were bought in Thailand and worked up to last June, when I had a perimeter wall torn out and replaced. While the Huner Controller is on the back of the garage, everything for the 6 zones were attached to the perimeter wall. I live in the U.S. But was over last June for 3 weeks and saw the start of the wall but not the completion. A friend of my Thai wife acts as caretaker. No one told me until yesterday that the sprinkler system didn't work. I'm going to assume that the Controller and heads work and that the problem is in the part that should be attached to the new perimeter wall. Does anyone know someone in Thailand that has worked on sprinkler systems and can fix mine (hopefully) and probably install the 16 new hunter heads (I'm assuming that they were never installed)? Thanks in advance!

Grassyland, in Kamptien Market is the only decent domestic irrigation company in town that I have found. Assuming the programmer is OK, they'll rewire your valve electrics and get the system up and running for you. They stock Hunter parts too, although they are eye-wateringly expensive compared to the US. 053 231 800 or 089 635 3369. I have some surplus Hunter MP rotator heads and a 6 zone programmer for sale and will send you details in a PM.

Edited by Greenside

Yep, It sounds like the wiring from the controller to the solenoid valves, normally the solenoid valves are close to the controller

When the controller tells the solenoid to open and water then proceeds to each sprinkler zone

Wiring problem, or you'll need a new controller