Someone explain my luck

Try Ramkhamhaeng university, put up a few flyers for private English tutor.

you get paid 100 baht for 1 hour you find out what they are all about, eliminate the;

1. Fat (I don't think it's fair for me to date a fat girl when I work hard to not be fat, so that's out)

2. Speaks no English (I like having a conversation with a girl)

3. Is a total flake (will chat briefly, then disappear)

Then when you have met the right girl you ask her out.

If it worked for me it can work for you and this advice came for free and without any snark, sarcasm, or mockery

Let me know how you go, good luck fella!!thumbsup.gif

This sounds like an extremely good (if somewhat morally dubious) idea.

All is fair in love and war!

The only two areas of life in which you can be forgiven for doing anything are love and war.

Dubious or not I got paid to teach them some English, after some trial and error, I got to find a really special and intelligent lady who I have been married to for 7 years.

I also had a lot of fun with the ones that didn't make the grade.

Summary;

They got what they wanted, and I got what I was looking for and I didn't have to take the risk of getting cork screwed in a seedy bar literally and figuratively

For me it was a stroke of genius and a Win Win situation, which is very hard to find in Thailand, especially if you are a Farung.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, they're all total flakes (the fat girls included).

Have sex with Thai the women, make friends and chat with foreign guys.

Compartmentalize your life.

It works for me.

PS

At 35, you're finished in the free sex lottery.

You're already too old.

Just pay like everyone else, it's not like you can't afford to pay.

Pay for sex cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

What is the pick up line " BUURRRPPP!!!!! hey love I want to pay you for sex!!! Farrrttt!!!!" Reply "OK Big Boy love you long time"facepalm.gif

Heres a brief story.

Last week , I met a friend in Starbucks. Sat on her own was a very good looking Thai lady around 30. (hard to be exact but she wasnt a kid).

A western fella sat close by had his eye on her, easy to see and i think most of the men in the shop did.

Anyway, he walked over and politely introduced himself and sat down. they appeared to get on extremely well. he was no great looker by the way.

I dont know if it progressed or not but the point is, he saw a pretty girl and got talking to her.

Try it. it worked for me when I first saw my wife and was hit by the proverbial thunder bolt.

Heres a brief story.

Last week , I met a friend in Starbucks. Sat on her own was a very good looking Thai lady around 30. (hard to be exact but she wasnt a kid).

A western fella sat close by had his eye on her, easy to see and i think most of the men in the shop did.

Anyway, he walked over and politely introduced himself and sat down. they appeared to get on extremely well. he was no great looker by the way.

I dont know if it progressed or not but the point is, he saw a pretty girl and got talking to her.

Try it. it worked for me when I first saw my wife and was hit by the proverbial thunder bolt.

There is a lot to be said for the direct, no-nonsense approach.

A good friend met his wife of many years that way. They were both working in a manufacturing facility, he was leaving the break room as she was walking in. He stopped, turned around, went back to the break room and introduced himself.

You are not alone. It's very difficult to meet decent Thai women that dont party too much and arent boring. Everything you have going for you is negated by the fact that you dont speak much Thai and many Thai women are a little embarrassed to be seen speaking to a foreigner. However, your salary should enable you to hang with upper middle class girls that speak English well, and/or help alleviate any reservations or nervousness the girl might have.

You just need to take some chances. Try to make some Thai friends first, then see what their sisters look like. I also suggest going for a third or fourth year uni girl. Theyre open-minded and dont care (know) so much about what others are thinking. Get on that fast though bc in a year or two those girls will probably start looking way too young for you.

Women like to be playful. Lighten up.

Best advice of the thread.

The guys that seem to get the most ass in Thailand seem to be okay with the fact that their girl is either shady or immature.

I have to agree with this. If what I need to attract a Thai woman is to "lighten up" (although i don't think this is true), I'll abstain from Thai women. I like that I "think too much".

Edited by impartialobserver

I have to agree with this. If what I need to attract a Thai woman is to "lighten up" (although i don't think this is true), I'll abstain from Thai women. I like that I "think too much".

You can do both u know

Plenty of serious minded Thai women out there if that's what you want

Edited by BookMan

Women like to be playful. Lighten up.

Best advice of the thread.

The guys that seem to get the most ass in Thailand seem to be okay with the fact that their girl is either shady or immature.

I said "playful", not some bubble-head. Plenty of smart playful Thai women out there. In your OP said you are looking for "a beautiful, fun girl", yet you come across as much fun as a pencil-sharpener. Lighten up.

Like the lady sang, girls just wanna have fun. Even the smart, classy ones like a guy who's fun to spend time with.

Obviously, it helps enormously if you actually enjoy the company of women, which doesn't really seem to be the case for a lot of guys who end up here, for whom they're just something to have sex with.

Soi Biker said 'No, we don't all pay for it one way or another,

I think i have read in earlier Posts that you are relatively young (in your 40's). At that age in life i had not paid for it either, but especially if you have children you are potentially vulnerable in the future. I paid a massive price for a relationship with a Western woman. I hope your marriage is long and successful that it does not happen to you and that you are still smiling at each other in 20 years time.

As somebody else pointed out this a Thailand forum and my Post about direct versus indirect payment was about the situation in Thailand with local women and i presume you do not have any experience of this. You of course can comment but your views will have less validity.

SoiBiker

Can't remember

• photo-thumb-208251.png?_r=1451273291
  • Advanced Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 6,530 posts

Posted 2 minutes ago

Like the lady sang, girls just wanna have fun. Even the smart, classy ones like a guy who's fun to spend time with.

Obviously, it helps enormously if you actually enjoy the company of women, which doesn't really seem to be the case for a lot of guys who end up here, for whom they're just something to have sex with.

And that assumption is not supported by a scrap of evidence or even anecdotal experience.

I see good-looking, 30-something white guys around my corner of Bangkok (Asoke/Phrom Phong) literally fighting off interest from attractive Thai women and they're not hookers either.

This leads to me to suspect there's a pretty straight-forward explanation for the OP's shit strike rate . . . he's just not as good-looking and eligible as he THINKS he is

How do you know they are not hookers ?

Office attire's usually a major giveaway but, hey, why don't you come down with one of those stupid farang attitudes and offer a couple of them a grand.

Bring a gumshield, though, won't you?

How about if you offer them 50 grand, or a new Vios?

How do you know they are not hookers ?

Office attire's usually a major giveaway but, hey, why don't you come down with one of those stupid farang attitudes and offer a couple of them a grand.

Bring a gumshield, though, won't you?

How about if you offer them 50 grand, or a new Vios?

You keep trying to depict all Thai women as having a price

I think you just resent the fact that some guys REALLY don't have to peel notes off the roll to meet, date or have sex with attractive women

I think you just resent the fact that some guys REALLY don't have to peel notes off the roll to meet, date or have sex with attractive women

Not many guys 60+ in that category.

Not many 46 year olds either!

Anyways, I was just asking a question, didn't mention ALL of anyone.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

Not many 60 year olds in the real world running around like sad tomcats after spending their best years married to frigid Freda either

Interesting how you can tell occupation by attire. Some people have 2 jobs as well don't they? Anyway i will just see if i get another insulting reply for a simple inoffensive question.

Edited by rogeroc

Not many 60 year olds in the real world running around like sad tomcats after spending their best years married to frigid Freda either

Not many 46 year olds in any world boasting how they don't have to pay either!

Interesting how you can tell occupation by attire. Some people have 2 jobs as well don't they? Anyway i will just see if i get another insulting reply for a simple inoffensive question.

OK well the next time I see a woman in a business suit with similarly dressed colleagues, I'll bear in mind that she could still be a hooker . . . and try to barfine her.

Not many 46 year olds in any world boasting how they don't have to pay either!

When they're lumped in with the saps who DO have to/want to pay simply because they live in Thailand, there are

SoiBiker

Can't remember

• photo-thumb-208251.png?_r=1451273291
  • Advanced Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 6,530 posts

Posted 2 minutes ago

And that assumption is not supported by a scrap of evidence or even anecdotal experience.

"

It works for me and I'm not 35. Currently I'm fighting off three women even though I told them I'm happily married. Men like having fun too. So your comment is b.s. in my experience.

OK well the next time I see a woman in a business suit with similarly dressed colleagues, I'll bear in mind that she could still be a hooker . . . and try to barfine her.

The word "colleague" here is crucial. Of course it's easy to meet a good Thai girl if you work in the same office as them.

This reminds me of a very ugly 29yr old guy I met who showed me pictures of his drop-dead gorgeous 18yr old girlfriend. How'd he meet her? She is a student at the school where he teaches English.

Anyway, the conclusion of this thread to me is rather clear: I don't get out enough.