Which Gentleman's Massage & Spa would you recommend ?

wileycoyote

Soi Ekkamai, near Ekkamai BTS/Sukhumvit. Going towards Sukhumvit it's on your right about 700 mts before Sukhumvit. Near a large MK restaurant. Sorry forgot name and can't find the card.

They do a sport massage there for injuries. I had a bad shoulder injury which had been an issue for several years despite treatment in UK and UAE. Couple of visits there, sorted. Hurt like hell, but never had problem since and that was 3 years ago. Still there for sure.

I don't drive by that way so much but will let you know if I do or find the card.

Hope the back clears up.

Soi Ekkamai, near Ekkamai BTS/Sukhumvit. Going towards Sukhumvit it's on your right about 700 mts before Sukhumvit. Near a large MK restaurant. Sorry forgot name and can't find the card.

They do a sport massage there for injuries. I had a bad shoulder injury which had been an issue for several years despite treatment in UK and UAE. Couple of visits there, sorted. Hurt like hell, but never had problem since and that was 3 years ago. Still there for sure.

I don't drive by that way so much but will let you know if I do or find the card.

Hope the back clears up.

This is in the Pattaya forum.....

When I saw the title I thought this thread would be closed quickly........

You could try Nigel Kelsey - he is more of a sports therapist and has sorted out my back in the past.

Soi 16 Bongkot just before it joins Pattaya Tai - 0890993845

There is a great physical therapist across from Tonys Gym on 3rd road (left hand side as you travel towards Jomtien ), he was recommended to me by the Bangkok Pattaya Hospital Orthopaedic surgeon. The guy sorted my Knee out in a few sessions and gave me some exercises to keep it right, since I have gone there 3 of why mates have gone there for back issues and all have been sorted.

There is a great physical therapist across from Tonys Gym on 3rd road (left hand side as you travel towards Jomtien ), he was recommended to me by the Bangkok Pattaya Hospital Orthopaedic surgeon. The guy sorted my Knee out in a few sessions and gave me some exercises to keep it right, since I have gone there 3 of why mates have gone there for back issues and all have been sorted.

Is he Thai or Falang? Have a phone number etc.

Many thanks.

Archived