The Cheapest Bar In Pattaya, 44 Baht!

Ling Kae

Couldn't believe it, was walking along second road when I came across "Nids Bar" (next door to Tims). From 10 PM to 11 PM only 44 baht a Heineken. :o

Can anyone beat it? To be fair it must be a bar and not a 7/11 or another grocery chain. :D

Edited by Ling Kae

Can't beat it but....... Wonderful Bar 1 (Top of Soi Yamoto) small bottle of Heineken/Singha/Tiger or San Miguel all 45 baht between 5pm and 7 pm everynight and only 50 baht at other times........small bottles.

Same as Nids you can stockpile 3 or 4 beers at 7pm when they are 45 baht and drink them later...........if you want to save the extra 5 baht that is. :o

Can't beat it but....... Wonderful Bar 1 (Top of Soi Yamoto) small bottle of Heineken/Singha/Tiger or San Miguel all 45 baht between 5pm and 7 pm everynight and only 50 baht at other times........small bottles.

Same as Nids you can stockpile 3 or 4 beers at 7pm when they are 45 baht and drink them later...........if you want to save the extra 5 baht that is. :o

They have live music in there too, well spotted. :D

Cheapest beer I know in Pattaya is Eagle bar on soi 7 -35 baht for singha ,chang,tiger available day & night.I think there are a few others in the same area on those prices.Do not know if prices will rise in high season? :D

Regards

andypat

yes eagle bar owned by the same owner as world wide bar,and we are the world bar on beach rd.

35 baht singha tiger and chang,heineken is 45 baht, but you win 44 baht,i will move from my fav bar, world wide bar, to save a baht. :o:D

Eagle on Soi 7 is not only the cheapest place in town for Singha, 35 baht 24 hours a day, but a ###### fine place to be between say 4pm and 7pm.

Good crowd of friendly regulars, nice bunch of older bar girls (women) to muck around and have a laugh with and if you buy them a lady drink your are their friend for life as its not the sort of bar where people buy many lady drinks.

Crew changes at 7pm as they operate on two 12 hour shifts so if something should take your fancy you can avoid a bar fine, not that Tarqers would condone such a thing.

Night crew are a little more hard core and the atmosphere changes a bit.

:o