Consecutive visa exempt entries - how risky is it?

Hi and sorry for this basic question - from what I've read, it should be straightforward but I'm panicking a bit as things have changes so much since my last visit.....my plan is:

- I already have a London to Bangkok return flight where the total duration is 46 days

- I will have a Bangkok to Singapore (or somewhere outside Thailand) return flight booked for the end of the first 30 days

By my reckoning:

- when I arrive at Suwannaphum the first time, I will have a proof of 10K + proof of leaving the KIngdom (ie Singapore flight) within 30 days

- when I arrive at Suwannaphum the second time, I will have a proof of 10K + proof of leaving the KIngdom (ie UK flight) within 30 days

Is it likely to be this straightforward given I have a bunch of visa exempt, single and double entry visa in my passport already, the most recent of which is 2012?

Thanks for any help you can offer!

You will not need to show a flight out at immigration when your arrive but may need it for the airline to board your flight though. A one way ticket will work for that.

You could apply for a 30 day extension at immigration of your 30 day entry rather than flying out and back for another entry.

Thanks ubonjoe!

I found info about a maximum of 90 days cumulative visa exempt in a 6 month period on the London Thai embassy but no such info on the Thai government immigration website!

I hope also to do overland trips into Laos and Cambodia - I realise these only yield 15 days at a time but apart from that can you see any issues notching up a few more visa exempts at land borders too?

The 90 days in 6 months rule was done away with in 2008, Just wrong outdated info on the embassy website.

If you are from the UK you will get 30 day entries at a border crossing since it is a G7 country.

If your trips to Laos and Cambodia are going to be for more than doing a out/in on the same day just to get a new entry you will not have a problem doing them.

Thanks ubonjoe!

I found info about a maximum of 90 days cumulative visa exempt in a 6 month period on the London Thai embassy but no such info on the Thai government immigration website!

I hope also to do overland trips into Laos and Cambodia - I realise these only yield 15 days at a time but apart from that can you see any issues notching up a few more visa exempts at land borders too?

• The 90 day rule quoted on the London embassy website is years out of date and no longer applies.
  • If you are from the UK or another G7 country you get 30 days when entering by land.