Fitted bedroom fitter - Shop Fitter

Hel123

Hi

Does anyone know of a 'Good' bedroom wardrobe fitter - I'm looking for someone to assemble a 4 metre fitted wardrobe and where necessary make it fit into a large alcove in the bedroom.

If it was just a matter of assembling the wardrobes I'm sure that's pretty straight forward, but I will also need some 'Joiner' type work done to make it bespoke - I've seen some work done by a couple of local Thai carpenters and the 'Finish' wasn't what I'm looking for.

I guess someone with experience as a shop fitter would be ideal

Any ideas ?

Thanks,

H

I dont really understand what you mean.

If you have ordered a fitted wardrobe to your dimensions then the shop you bought it from should come and fit it for you.

If you have just bought some off-the-shelf wardrobe to standard dimensions from Index or Ikea then it wont be very easy to adapt it to your room.

Perhaps you have a photo of the wardrobe that would make it clearer what you are trying to do?

I'm currently looking for someone to build a decent fitted cupboard/wardrobe (actually to cover one entire wall of my living room) and there are enough places around to make the choice quite difficult. But they will all build it to the exact size and fit it themselves.

Ok - Here's the situation.

I've got a container on route from the UK with all of our furniture.

We've moved here sooner than anticipated and had only 9 months ago purchased wardrobes from a supplier in the UK and it's those wardrobes that I want adapting to fit the existing 3 mtr alcove

Thanks

H