All night swimming pool Pattaya Chonburi ? Any hotel with 24h pool

buythisdashcam

Never seen one. But I am sure it would be possible to arrange for some sort of party. I suspect it would need to be a place that has the pool not too close or surrounded by the guest rooms otherwise they would be disturbed too much and the hotel would not like that. Rooftop at Flipper lodge might be a possibility and they have quite a few underwater lights as I recall. But I also think it won't be cheap

I have a foggy recollection of throwing a gal's underwear over the fence onto Soi 10 at the Natural Beach Hotel pool one night.

""Why you do that!?"

"You don't need 'em Honey".

Edited by jaywalker

i used to go to an outdoor pool place up off soi Yumai. Can't recall the name of it. It was just a pool. But they had a small restaurant and it was quite nice. The last time I went was about 3 years ago and they had put up an ugly fence and a hotel I think it was, was being right next to it. They had a barbecue party every monday or wednesday night. I can't remember now. I do not know if the place is open but they would be a good bet for a night pool rental. Sorry I can't think of the name. It was north on Soi yumai maybe 1/4 mile in from what is now Big C, take a left.

Sorry where is soi Yumai ?

i used to go to an outdoor pool place up off soi Yumai. Can't recall the name of it. It was just a pool. But they had a small restaurant and it was quite nice. The last time I went was about 3 years ago and they had put up an ugly fence and a hotel I think it was, was being right next to it. They had a barbecue party every monday or wednesday night. I can't remember now. I do not know if the place is open but they would be a good bet for a night pool rental. Sorry I can't think of the name. It was north on Soi yumai maybe 1/4 mile in from what is now Big C, take a left.

I know the pool you are on about. I have lived in that village for 13 years. Unfortunately the rent/sale sign is up again.

The pool is currently full of water & looks clean but haven't seen anybody using it, you might have a bit of luck.

The village in English transliteration is: Moobahn Somboonsuk - just past the Nantana Garden View hotel, Soi Paniad Chang 8 - off Soi Yume

Edited by DMC1

I know the pool you are on about. I have lived in that village for 13 years. Unfortunately the rent/sale sign is up again.

The pool is currently full of water & looks clean but haven't seen anybody using it, you might have a bit of luck.

The village in English transliteration is: Moobahn Somboonsuk - just past the Nantana Garden View hotel, Soi Paniad Chang 8 - off Soi Yume

Thanks. Yes, that's the place. Near Nantana. It used to be really nice. They had decent lounge chairs, little thatch roof outdoor seating areas. I was staying at the Ratakit, that pink place close to Pattaya Klang so it was OK to walk down the road for the swim. The gals that used to run the place were pretty nice. To the fellow asking where Soi Yume is, it is the street just past the Big C (used to be Carre 4) on Pattaya Klang

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much I didn't know this hotel.

Yes it's a good idea to find hotel with pool side rooms <3

Get a room on level 3 of sandy spring...ask for poolside room....they lock up at 7 and bugger off.

After that uo to you...just keep it civil as guests from the balconies above can see you.

Any problems, give them some tip.

I understand that non-private pools (private being your own home rather than condo block) must have a life guard on duty outside the hours of daylight.

Might be the reason so many hotels shut their pools come evening time?

Possibly also insurance companies will insist too.

I understand that non-private pools (private being your own home rather than condo block) must have a life guard on duty outside the hours of daylight.

It would not surprise me that the fine print requires such things, but I have never seen anything resembling a lifeguard in any of the hotels with pools I have stayed at any time of the day. The pool on top of Mike's mall might be the only place I think somebody was actually watching the pool.

It would not surprise me that the fine print requires such things, but I have never seen anything resembling a lifeguard in any of the hotels with pools I have stayed at any time of the day. The pool on top of Mike's mall might be the only place I think somebody was actually watching the pool.

Designated guard at Marriotts.