Hua Hin central location for Chinese New Years celebrations

spacedcowboy

I was driving around yesterday and noticed a lof of them red sphercial chinese type decorations hanging all the way across the street where the municipality building is located. They had lights inside them, you can't miss it if you see it as they go all along the street.

I believe this is where they will probably have some kind of celebration.

If you start off from the main police station and head up the road away from the beach you come to a big traffic light junction, continue straight on and it's on the left side of the road.

From memory this road has been closed at some times of the year, probably Songkran and maybe Chinese new year as well.

Consider this post just an idea of where it might be as I've never been mysely but I know they sometimes do official functions around that part of the city.

Many thanks

I was driving around yesterday and noticed a lof of them red sphercial chinese type decorations hanging all the way across the street where the municipality building is located. They had lights inside them, you can't miss it if you see it as they go all along the street.

I believe this is where they will probably have some kind of celebration.

If you start off from the main police station and head up the road away from the beach you come to a big traffic light junction, continue straight on and it's on the left side of the road.

From memory this road has been closed at some times of the year, probably Songkran and maybe Chinese new year as well.

Consider this post just an idea of where it might be as I've never been mysely but I know they sometimes do official functions around that part of the city.