Dollhouse owner falls 39 stories.....

bangmai

Wow. I guess I can't post the link. Living on a lower floor looks smarter all the time. RIP. RIP to Soi Cowboy...it was good longer than NEP....I don't avoid "those kinds of places;" but I avoid places that offer little value, calculate their profits beforehand, and live off distant past successes. Las Vegas comes to mind.

Edited by bangmai

Yeah, you can't link to the Bangkok Post on this forum.

The gist of the story is that Darel Davenport, the 54 year old owner of Dollhouse on Soi Cowboy, locked himself out of his condo and attempted to climb from a neighbor's balcony into his own balcony....39 stories up.

The story also goes on to say that the past two months had been a difficult time for the owner, who'd been attacked by his own staff in the bar (and posted photos of the injuries on his Facebook page), fired several dancers, spent time in jail in Pattaya (another bridge related offense, no doubt), fired his manager, and then basically fired everyone else. Then he went online to have a meltdown there too.

Alcohol and cocaine addiction are mentioned in the story as well (which I hesitate to mention since it tends to incite the TVF morality brigade). The story characterizes his untimely demise as the end of a five week spiral (presumably downward.)

If you use The Google you can find the original story pretty easily.