Honda Wave service

petermik

Gents

My 125i wave needs a new battery and a full service... anyone know of a decent place around 3rd road or soi Bukhaow,I was going to go to the main Honda dealer in these parts who has a large service centre up on Pattaya tai towards BigC but a friend of mine had a bad experience there lately so I,ll give them a miss.

Thanks for useful suggestions thumbsup.gif

I would take it to the Honda shop on 3rd road near Soi Xcyte. This is where I take mine for warranty services or changing batteries.

They don,t do service there anymore I tried,pointing me instead in the direction of where I mentioned I have had bad reports of,all servicing is done now at this place.

Thanks anyhow.

A bit further out in Jomtien Soi 14 is an excellent motorcycle repair and cycle sales shop.

I have found them to be really good. I had my Wave serviced there a little while ago; I paid 1,350 baht for the service which included oil, air filter, front brake pads and rear brake shoes, new chain, front and rear sprockets and a new spark plug. The fitter is Honda trained..

Very friendly place, 300M on RHS of Soi 14 from Beach road.

Edited by BaldPlumber

I would take it to the Honda shop on 3rd road near Soi Xcyte. This is where I take mine for warranty services or changing batteries.

They don,t do service there anymore I tried,pointing me instead in the direction of where I mentioned I have had bad reports of,all servicing is done now at this place.

Thanks anyhow.

OK, that's a shame. I just changed my Honda battery there a couple of months ago.

Any out of warranty work on older bikes then I usually go to a place near Boonthavorn, but there's plenty of these type of places around as other people have posted.