why people spend so much for a basic living in Pattaya?

VIPinthailand

I have never understood why some have to spend so much money for a normal life and some spend so little in Pattaya.

what your body needs really.? sleep, shower and food.

I hear people who say they need 100k a month to live. seriously, how much money your mom was spending in you to keep you alive when you were a baby.? did you need several silver spoons?

sure an adult eat more than a baby, buy our needs are still the same except sex after childhood.

so guys, if you spend more than 20k a month, it means someone is ripping you off or you have lost track with the reality of life.

We as individuals will spend what we can as we feel we should and we are not getting ripped off. By making a statement like that one is only saying that they don't have the same available funds as the r pst of us.

Yes you can live in shit apartment for 3 k a month and eat thai food stalls or chase ballon parties, drink out from of the 7/11, and only take a girl every other month and only for short time...Yes it could be done that way for 20k a month........But I don't call that living good quality life, its more like being Poor.

Archived