Where To Buy?

Isabellla

Is Siam Discovery, MBK good for shopping? I read that the 6th floor of this two shopping centers are good to buy those stuff.

Where can one buy spa stuff?Is it in the same shopping center?

Thanks in advance

If you are looking for "house stuff" Central, Zen and Robinsons all have an extensive selection (good as any major shopping complexs outside the realm in fact)

While the quality can be decent, prices in the before mentioned places range from high to outrageous. Go to Big C or Tesco for everything you can--that is where the Thai's go. They are sort of like the Walmart of Thailand. If they don't have the quality you need, then go elsewhere for those things. You'll save a bundle.

Id say MBK is still a good option....you need to haggle a lil..ok maybe a fair bit, but will still get a much more reasonable deal than a place like Paragon. and DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT buy them at the NaraiPhand place across from Central World. you can get the exact same thing outside these touristic shopping malls for half the price.

try also Suan Lum Night bazaar. some love to go to chatuchak weekend market, but thats just over the top for me..the heat, the crowd...but night bazaar is a good substitute. you might even try Khao sarn road for the thaicrafts products, price there aint too bad. another option would be these numerous fairs....some specific for home furnishing, some for OTOP products. theres usually one on at either Queen Sirikit Convention Centre (right in the city) or IMPACT MuangThong Thani (a little bit on the outskirt)

happy hunting.......