Extension Non-Im Mariage Visa in Jomtien: Witness + ... ?

Last year I had the surprise to be rejected because I didn't bring with me a witness (thai citizen with a tabian ban in Pattaya).

Someone did recently an extension of a Non-Im Mariage Visa in Jomtien ?

I did a research on the forum and I've readed that now they also ask that the witness has to be included in the photos, do they ask other new documents in 2016 ?

Thank you :)

I will be submitting my own application next week and I called into Jomtien Immigration last week to double-check the requirements. The officer that processes all the ‘Married to Thai’ visa extensions confirmed that the requirements are exactly the same as my previous application last year. Unfortunately, this includes the Thai witness requirement, copies of their Tabien Bahn, ID card and photos of them inside and outside our home.

Incidentally, I made a point of clarifying the Thai witness requirement as I didn’t want to drag our neighbour to the immigration office if this is no longer necessary.....sadly it is!

You may find my previous post (from this time last year) on this subject of help;

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/804312-changes-to-married-to-thai-visa-extensions-at-jomtien-immigration/

...confirmed that the requirements are exactly the same as my previous application last year.

Thank you Jaochoo for your updated information.

Me too I will extend my visa next week.

Monday 22th is "Makha Bucha", the offices will be closed.

I think tuesday 23th the office will be open ? (but there will be a lot of people!)