....visa for the philippines...

hello,

...as a german passport holder i consider to travel to the philippines, can i get a visa on arrival, how much does it cost, and for how long is it extendable (i heared about 6 month were possible) or is it better to get it from an embassy beforehand? actually i m in phnom penh...

and do i really have to show a return ticket when i enter the country?

thanks

German nationals may enter the Philippines without a visa for up to 30 days, provided their passports are valid for at least six (6) months beyond their intended stay, and hold tickets departing from the Philippines to their country of origin or another country.

If you need to stay longer than three months you will need to apply for a visa.

http://phnompenhpe.dfa.gov.ph/consular-services/visas

"German nationals may enter the Philippines without a visa for up to 30 days, provided their passports are valid for at least six (6) months beyond their intended stay, and hold tickets departing from the Philippines to their country of origin or another country."
"If you need to stay longer than three months you will need to apply for a visa"

What is he supposed to do from day 31 until the end of three months?.

"German nationals may enter the Philippines without a visa for up to 30 days, provided their passports are valid for at least six (6) months beyond their intended stay, and hold tickets departing from the Philippines to their country of origin or another country."

"If you need to stay longer than three months you will need to apply for a visa"

What is he supposed to do from day 31 until the end of three months?.

My apologies to the OP for failing to give an in depth response, in answer to the other part of your question, yes, you can extend your stay in the Philippines by applying to the Bureau of Immigration: http://www.immigration.gov.ph/faqs/extensionofstay