Surat Thani motorbike riders beware

seajae

There have been a few attempted shootings of motor bike riders around Big C recently, yesterday our cousins boyfriend was shot at and they tried a second time but he was able to use a truck to block them. The police informed him the same pair had been trying to shoot other riders in the same area so any members riding in the area need to be aware to be alert to these 2. They wear ski masks/balaclava's over their heads so they cannot be identified, be careful. Will update if I can get anymore information.

the boyfriend was on a scooter, will try to get more info from him over the weekend but it has put the wind up him. Cant believe the police are aware of it but are doing nothing about it, there have been no warnings apart from this one I put up.

In defence of the police, I visit a friend every night who lives two U-Turns up from Big C. Every night when I drive home, I am stopped by a police check-point at the junction of kanchanawitee/401 for license checks and every few stops they pat me down to check for weapons and to ask where I am going. Fairly thorough checks, so I feel a little reassured...

But it's definitely something to be wary of... I appreciate the warning and have shared with a few Surat bikers :)

update, last night on the way home from work with our cousin on the back they were shot at again, police were called to Big C to help, also got my wife to drive the truck there to pick them up and take them home, they were not game to ride the bike. It is not only bikes being shot at but also cars, some have had their windows shot out and people have actually been hit. The person doing the shooting is riding an unregistered bike and walks with a limp, the police are aware of who it is apparently but have as yet not arrested him as they claim they have been unable to find him. They told the boyfriend if he sees him again to call them, definitely not what you would call a good effort by the police. Shootings appear to happen in the morning and in the evening, he has shot at people from the bike and from a stationary position before riding off.

So this guy likes to take a pot-shot at anything on wheels then shoot,s off before he,s found facepalm.gif

thats what it appears to be, a few people have seen him and described him, the police say they know who he is and where he lives but say as yet they have not been able to find him, somehow I dont think they are trying very hard.

Archived