compulsary motocycle insurance.

trigpoint

>>no others involved, <<.......its just 3 rd party ,so doubt you will get anything but i could be wrong ?

I know someone who fell down a step (where his bike was parked......) and was able to claim about 16k off his mc insurance...........

>>no others involved, <<.......its just 3 rd party ,so doubt you will get anything but i could be wrong ?

I know someone who fell down a step (where his bike was parked......) and was able to claim about 16k off his mc insurance...........

Sounds like a nice way to get some money .What insurance co ? ,as i feel like a fall down some stairs is coming my way .

You have up to 30,000 baht of medical cover. I had to get a police report of the accident.

I took that and the hospital receipts to the insurance co. They have me a cheque while I waited.

I think there are time limits as to when you can get the police report and make the claim. So don't hang around to long.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the helpful replies, yes I am insured, the office is as digbeth said next to a motorbike showroom. Took all my receipts, had to come back next day with

photo copies of insurance cert, passport etc, no police report as no one else involved, paid in full, straight away, you can claim up to 30,000 bht, wish I had gone

to memorial hospital than pattaya city hospital, which, I would say is no better than a government hospital up country.

Archived